суббота, 19 мая 2012 г.

MAKE UP HAUL

Here is my haul! I am sorry that it is too late as i promised, i have lots of exams.

Those brushes from Core Collection by Samantha Chapman are amazing! they are so soft! the most i love is buffing brush, brilliant suits for my foundation. :)

Also i have my first product from ARTDECO - it is an eyeshadow nr 313, shimmer white, i will use it under my brow bone or in the eye corner. :) it has a shimmer in it. lovely! swatches will be under.

Essence silky touch blush in Babydoll. Firstly i didn't love it, but now i'm absolutely in love. it gives a lovely color to me cheeks!

Maybelline blush in Pinch O'Pink. Cool, also with a brush, which is good when you traveling.

New Rimmel Wake me up foundation in Ivory, has a glow sparkling finish . It has a medium coverage, but i think it is not good for summer because of the weather but i like it. Also i am in love with the orange package.

Revlon Vital Radiance lipstick in Rosebud very moisturizes lips and i love the color.

Essence lipstick in Red Carpet. It is a bright red color. The packaging is great, you can see through the package which color do you have. Like.

Ecotools Bronzer brush. I love it for my liquid foundation or mineral powder! it has sooo soft bristles, LOVE ECOTOOLS!


From the left: Revlon (rosebud), essence (red carpet), Maybelline (Pinch O'Pink),  Essence  ( Babydoll) and  on top is ARTDECO (313)

THANKS FOR WATCHING xx.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий