пятница, 15 июня 2012 г.

Missha Creamy Latte Cleansing Foam

Hei everyone! Today I got my Creamy Latte Strawberry  and Latte cleansing foam.
It looks like this:
It has 3 kinds: Latte, Strawberry and Green Tea cleansing foam.
In case that my skin type is normal to dry, so I picked up Strawberry and Latte one. I bought them on eBay, there was a stock: Buy 1, Get 1 FREE. my eBay seller was - ideaseller_kr (mb someone is interested)
First of all, the smell - it is amazing. I think there are a lot of chemical, but the smell is as natural, like a fresh Latte coffee or a strawberry field! i'm in love with it! It need only 1 little pump and it makes lots of foam! Foam gently cleans your face, without any of irritation or uncomfortable feelings. After cleansing your face is so clean, soft. After that I (as usual) put some moisturizer, because strawberry one a little bit dries my skins. (I think that strawberry one is for normal/combination skin type -> so it dries my skin a bit.)
In generous, i am in love ! This tube is around 172 ml, and the expense is the minimal, so it will last for ages :)
xoo.





Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий